QUICK LINKS

×
  • News - North West - Kaduna
  • Updated: May 25, 2022

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Terrorists Release Another Video Of Victims

The gunmen that kidnapped the Abuja-Kaduna train passengers have released another video showing six persons amongst which is a foreign national.

The three women (sitted) and three men, standing desperately begged the Nigerian government to rescue them.

“My name is Mohammed, I am an indigene Pakistan, but I work in Nigeria. We were kidnapped on our way from Abuja to Kaduna on 28 March, 62 of us were kidnapped," one of the kidnapped victims said.

“We are in a very horrible situation. I appeal to the Nigerian and Pakistani governments and other countries to help rescue us", he added.

Another passenger, o appealed to the Nigerian government to give in to the terrorists' demand and release their members.

It was only last week that President Buhari's spokesman, Malam Garba Shehu, said discussions are at an advanced stage to rescue the victims.

The captors recently released a video threatening to kill the passengers should the government continue to stall in meeting their demands.

Tags

Join our Telegram platform to get news update Join Now
A'isha Ahmad
A'isha Ahmad

Kano based Nigerian  Broadcast journalist, writer, reseacher. You can reach out via [email protected]

More From this Author

0 Comment(s)

SPONSORED

See this post in...