Days after tying the knot with his wife Brunella Oscar, Nollywood actor Williams Uchemba has refuted claims that he is gay.
AllNews reports that a Facebook user and blogger identified as Kosi Ugo had taken to his page to allege that Uchemba tied the knot with "an innocent" woman despite the fact that he is strictly into men.
Ugo wrote "What I can never bring myself to understand is why a man who is strictly into men will go and pick one innocent woman and marry her. For what, bikonu?
"It's better your wife deals with a side chick than to deal with a side cock; where she wan start from? "My husband is cheating on me with another man."
"This Uche Williams marriage is dead on arrival. It's only a matter of time his wife will come out crying like that of Ken Eric's.
By the way, if you don't know that Uche is gay, you're very late to the party," he added.
Reacting on his Facebook page, Uchemba said the accuser should come out with evidence to back up the report.
His post read:
Someone brought something to my attention recently. I read it with amusement and decided to speak immediately. Usually I would ignore this but for some reasons I think its important to address it
Let me clarify the following
1. My name is Williams Uche Mbah not Uche Williams
2. For those of you calling my attention or linking me with the accusation in question, let me clearly state that I don't know anyone by the name of Uche Williams.
3. If anyone has any accusation against me, Williams Uche Mbah, they should feel free to make it.
4. Anyone with an accusation against Williams Uche Mbah must ensure they have evidence to back it. Because if the accusation is false, I will respond with the full weight of every legal option at my disposal. Usually, I ignore fools and slanderers but in this case I am glad to make an exception.
5. This is the last I will speak on this issue until any accusation has been made directly to me. I just got married to the love of my life and we are planning our honeymoon. I dont have time to waste on foolishness. I dont like what I hate.?
One more thing, chasing clout seems like fun until clout turns around and bites you. And the greatest response to a cloutchaser is to ignore them completely.
AllNews reports that Uchemba and Brunella had their traditional wedding in her hometown Alor, Anambra state on November 15 and had their church wedding on November 21.