Would you like to receive notifications for Breaking news and updates?
A fire incident has broken out at a store near the State House Chapel at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja as a result of an electrical spark.
President Muhammadu Buhari's Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, described the incident, which happened on Thursday afternoon, as minor.
“The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.
“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded,” Daily Trust reports the presidential spokesman as saying.
To stay updated on the latest news and features you want from ALLNEWS.ng
PDP Condemns Aso Rock Shooting, Bemoans Persistent Infighting In Buhari Presidency
‘President Aisha Buhari’ Chased Garba Shehu Out Of Aso Rock – Nnamdi Kanu