As the World marks the 2021 children’s day celebration, which is celebrated globally on the 27th of May, it presents another opportunity to reflect on childhood.
AllNews Nigeria brings you a compilation of beautiful and adorable children’s day messages, quotes, and prayers that can be sent to loved ones.
1. Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children’s Day!
2. There are only two lasting gifts we should give our children, One is roots and second is wings. Happy Children’s Day
3. We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, Yet we forget that he is someone today. Happy Children Day!
4. Such a treasure your precious child is, Who will thrive on every hug and kiss. Hold them close and sing them songs; they will only be a child for so long. Happy Children’s Day…
5. Children are the best creation of God, they spread joy in every season. Happy Children’s Day.
6. Do not educate children to be rich, educate them to be happy, so that when they grow up, they will know the value of things and not just the price.
7. A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want. – Paulo Coelho.
8. The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.
9. The first happiness of a child is to know that he is loved. – Don Bosco
10. Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown-up children are your best friends. – Chanakya
11. Kids go where there is excitement, they stay where there is love.
12. Hugs can do great amounts of good — especially for children. – Princess Diana
13. Our children can achieve great things when we set high expectations for them. – Jeb Bush
14. Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see. – John W. Whitehead
15. Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.
16. You have made us proud parents, the envy of all others. You are an amazing child, one in a million and we love you ever so dearly. Happy children’s day.
17. No matter what happens dear child, always remember you have everything it takes to get to the top. You are not mediocre, you were born for greatness. Happy children’s day. You can always count on the values we have instilled in you to help you make the right decisions at critical moments. Happy children’s day.
18. Dear child, you are a treasure, a precious gift. May you thrive all the days of your life. Happy children’s day.
19. I will always love you unconditionally my child. You can always count on me. Happy children’s day.
20. Always do yourself, proud child. Always aim for the best. One day I will be gone and you will be left alone with your choices. So it’s important to choose wisely. I love you dearly. Happy children’s day.
21. Dear child, may you always hold your head high. May you never bring disgrace to my name. May each new day find you better than the previous one. Happy children’s day.
22. Enjoy the pleasures of childhood, enjoy the freedom, enjoy the thrills. May laughter never depart from your mouth. Happy children’s day.
23. They may not always smell pure and sweet, A dirty diaper or a dampened sheet.
But with a loving cuddle and a beautiful smile, The joys of parenthood are all worthwhile.
Happy Children’s Day!
24. There are some things that we can’t buy, one of such things is our childhood. Enjoy the spirit of Children’s Day!
25. Every child is a gift of nature, give them their today, give them time to play, and make way for their future. Happy Children’s Day!
26. Today is Children’s Day, a special day for the kiddies, happy Children’s Day!
27. Sending your way a bunch of flowers that blossom your life with love, happiness and cherishable moments! Have a beautiful Children’s Day!
28. My best childhood memory was falling asleep on the couch and waking up in the bed thinking… Wow! I can teleport! Wish you a Happy Children’s Day!
29. When we are old and failing, it is the memories of childhood that can be summoned most clearly. Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
30. If we want to see our future filled with happiness and harmony, we must teach our kids to be good human being more than anything else. happy children’s day!
31. A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something, and know-how to demand with all his might what you want.
32. Every child is a gift of nature, give them their today, give them time to play and make way for their future. Happy Children’s Day!
33.Never stop giggling, playing, and dancing, it’s part of your childhood that will always be with you. Happy Children’s Day!
34. We may be your teachers but we also have a lot more things to learn from you, especially, how to laugh with all your hearts. Happy children’s day!
35. You never become old, if you carry your childhood with you, Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
36. Happy Children’s Day, Make a promise to bring joy to their life.
37. Let’s join hands-on to make this world a safer place for the little ones. Happy Children’s Day!
38. Children are sensitive and innocent, they are the little angels of God and the future of mankind. Wishing children the very best on this Children's Day.
39. Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children's Day..!
40. Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give to them is unconditional love.
Please note that the messages contained in this article were not by this author but were taken from different sources and edited where necessary.