Everyone's got some hidden facts that even folks may be unaware of, some of which may or may not be weird to some others.
Sensational singer, John Ighodaro, better known as Johnny Drille, in an Instagram post made some confessions to his 418k followers.
According to the "Romeo and Juliet" singer, his aim of making the confession is to make his followers know him better.
1. "When I was young, I wanted to be an actor so I can be kissing girls in movies. That was before I gave my life to Jesus."
This may arguably sound funny to some people, but it's a confession from the singer.
2. "I used to have a humongous crush on Chidinma. My God!"
Perhaps, the singer is talking about popular songstress, Chidinma Ekile.
3. "I love really really like the smell of pepper. Wierd but I do with the whole of my heart."
Well, that's the reason it's a hidden fact about him. What suits him may not be appealing to others.
4. "My fridge is full of pepper like it's the only thing I go to market to buy."
5. "Last confession of the day, I never sit on the toilet seat more than 1 minute cuz I'm scared a snake might come out and bite my butt. I saw it happen in a movie when I was a kid scares the sh**t out of me"
Meanwhile, the Mavin records signee came into limelight after he released a cover of "Awww" by Di'Ja.