Would you like to receive notifications for Breaking news and updates?
Moments after Nigerians mocked Big Brother Cameroon reality show, a viral video has shown a gas explosion in the house kitchen.
Two female housemates are seen cleaning the kitchen, minutes later one of them left, there was a loud noise accompanied by fire which erupted from the gas cooker.
Reports say no housemate sustained injuries as the housemates were spotted running for their lives
The social media community has since been buzzing and Allnews has been able to gather some reactions.
Cooking gas don explodes inside Biggy’s 237 mansion for big brother cameroon. Housemates don japa go home??#BigBrotherCameroon— Al'ameen✨ (@Al_ameen_Yabo) August 7, 2020
To stay updated on the latest news on ALLNEWS.NG