Social media have been buzzing since news broke that Manchester City's lethal hitman Erling Haaland is under police investigation.
Greater Manchester Police have confirmed that they are "aware and investigating" an alleged incident of Haaland appearing to use his mobile phone behind the wheel of his car.
The Sun newspaper made the discovery of the Norwegian holding his mobile phone while at the wheel and released on Wednesday video footage and photos of City's striker in his white Rolls-Royce Cullinan on a dual carriageway in the New Islington area of Manchester, close to City's Etihad Stadium.
It was reported that the incident occurred the day after Haaland bagged five goals in a 7-0 Champions League win against RB Leipzig on March 14.
Based on the laws of the United Kingdom, Haaland could get six penalty points on his driving licence and receive a £200 fine for using a mobile phone while driving.
City are yet comment on the alleged misconduct involving the 22-year-old who couldn't feature for Norway this past week during the international break due to injury.
Offering an update about his fitness, his father said last week he is receiving treatment in Spain.
"Manchester City has a partnership with a hospital in Barcelona so he has been there for further checks and treatment," Alfie Haaland told Norway's TV 2 Sport on Saturday.
"Now he has been in [Marbella] for a couple of days with the physio from the club.
"Firstly, I'm not a doctor and secondly, I think it's 'touch and go', yes.
"You can't just go two weeks without training and then jump right into a fight. There must be a progression there.
"They can gamble on it, but if he doesn't get proper training with the team, then he won't play.
"It is about how he responds to treatment in the next few days. He needs a lot of care."