The Leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has released a prophetic message about Nigeria ahead of the 61st independence day celebration coming up on Friday, 1st of October, 2021.
In a lengthy message made available to AllNews Nigeria, Primate Ayodele spoke about the present administration, security, state of affairs economy and several other topical issues.
Although Primate Ayodele berated the present condition of Nigeria in terms of administration, banditry, economy but he revealed that God is ready to expose corrupt leaders and capture bandits, terrorism group leaders.
‘’Our 61st independence anniversary has no meaning, there is no development, the government has done well but the poor are not enjoying it. There is too much of death, bloodbath, and more is still coming. What the Lord said to me that we should expect in this new independence year is that the level of corruption in this government will be exposed and some bandits leaders, ISIS, ISWAP Leaders will be captured’’
‘’In this New Year, some governors will regret being governor because of issues they will be facing especially in the north. There will be so many things exposed and several serious accusations’’
Also, He highlighted several sectors of the Nigerian society, and spoke the mind of God about them
President Buhari-led Government
State Of The Nation
- Let us pray against death of a prominent Emir and Oba in south west, some celebrities will also pass on.
- An Oba will be embarrassed, Kidnapped in South west.
- A Prominent Emir will be kidnapped.
Business In Nigeria
- There will be a lot of issues in the communication sector but Glo will have a bigger expansion. They will reign in everywhere in the next five years but let them be careful of disappointment.
- Some Dangote subsidiary will shut down.
- BUA Company will have expansion in some African countries.
- Dangote cement, nestle, Lafarge will record losses in the stock market
- Zenith Bank, Aiico insurance, First Bank holdings will drop in the stock
- Access, GTB, Unity bank will record excess profit by the end of the year.
Education System In Nigeria
- Let us pray against attack in any school, fire and cholera outbreak in any school across the country.
- Universities will be attacks, VC will be removed and a dean will be kidnapped.
- NFF must be very careful because there will be confusion in the league.
PDP And APC
- PDP and APC will still have problem. A one-time governor will become the national chairman of the APC.
- There will be turbulence ahead of 2023 election and the two political parties will continue to have issues. The outcome of 2023 will be a surprise. Nigeria need to raise up their voice to God for a good president
- PDP need a serious, principled person to become the next chairman. David Mark cannot be chairman of PDP.
- They will use SWAGA to dump APC National leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and betray him
- Atiku should not dabble into 2023 politics, he will only waste his money
- A lot will happen before 2023, the next president will be a surprise and shock to many.
- APC will break into three different parties
- The Third force can only work if the right step is taken
- Wike will be relevant if he takes it easy, consult God to play his politics or else he will shoot himself on the leg.
- A Prominent politician will pass on in 2022.
- Governor Dapo Abiodun will face challenges, he must strategize for second term otherwise, his challenges will surmount him
- IPOB will cause more problems.
- I see an aspirant being kidnapped. Lets pray against the death of any aspirant
- Bayelsa Governor will face challenges that will trouble his government
- APC will lose some states even in the north.
- Governor Ifeanyi Okowa will find it difficult to get e a right successor if he doesn’t consult God.
- Governors Dave Umahi, Ben Ayade will not be president.
Furthermore, He prayed for Nigeria and explained that he isn’t against the present government but speaks what God asks him to say.
‘’As Nigeria celebrates a new independence year, I wish the current administration all the best till the end. I am not against this government but when I talk about what God told me, I am always a different person’’
Nigerian Aviation Handling founded in December 1979, as Nigerian Aviation Handli...LEARN MORE
Juli plc was founded in August 2, 1971 and was incorporated on the 14th Septembe...LEARN MORE
Associated Bus Company (ABC) which was founded on the 5th of august 1991 is a le...LEARN MORE
Learn Africa plc formerly known as Longman Nigeria was established in 1961...LEARN MORE