Do you have a knack for driving, applications are now available for interested individual.
Below are available positions:
Carnotautomart, one of Nigeria’s leading digital automotive marketplace.
* The drivers will schedule annual vehicle examination for service vehicles with the Transportation Department and apply for the renewal for the vehicle license
* Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs,
* Keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition
* Ensure the sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary -
* Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside
* Keep track of timely car insurance renewals
* Update monthly mileage records
* Maintain a logbook of each service vehicle on a daily basis
* Follow all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy Environment
* Keeps vehicle clean and ensure it is well-maintained, has fuel, oil and is ready to drive
* Minimum of O'level, SSCE or Equivalent
* Minimum of 1-year experience as a professional Driver
* Clean driving record
* Ability to pass company driving test, background check, and drug test
* Strong customer service skills
* Must possess a positive and professional attitude
* Ability to Drive Long Distances and Sit for Long Periods of Time,
* Be Physically Fit,
* Able to Meet Deadlines
* Valid Driver's License
* Previous Professional Driving Experience is a plus
*Good Customer Service Skills,
*Good Communication Skills,
*No driving disqualifications within the last three years,
* Must be a Problem-Solver,
* Must be patient, pleasant, enthusiastic and pay attention to detail,
* Ability to Handle Fragile Packages and Parcels With Care,
*Ability to Work Under Pressure,
*Ability to Work On a Team.
Salary- 50,000 -70, 000
SIMS Nigeria Limited specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands in and outside Nigeria.
Job Description / Responsibility
* The ideal candidates should be responsible for the provision of support functions that will ensure seamless provision of vehicular services as wanted for the use of the company and agents in daily operations to meet and exceed the expectation of all users of the service within the agreed norms of safety, care and cost for the organization.
* Responsible for ensuring the effective utilization of the trucks assigned.
* Responsible for implementing daily transport plans within the location head.
* Responsible to operate vehicles assigned with care and avoid accidents, damage, and injury to all in the course of daily duties.
* Responsible to use assigned truck/bus to achieve daily perfect order fulfillment and reverse logistics whenever required with any truck/bus from/to any direction assigned with cooperation.
* Responsible to report truck repair needs and maintenance cycle by liaison with the location head and project manager.
* Responsible for ensuring daily updates of the logbook report and status of vehicle papers to avoid the penalty by Government traffic agencies.
* Responsible to manage and report cases of accidents, damages, and theft that may occur in transit on daily basis.
* Responsible for ensuring the safety of persons and stock in transit in the truck.
* Responsible for ensuring that the highest operational standards are deployed at all times and keep the truck/bus clean by washing.
* Responsible to provide support to the field sales team with sundry requests and support logistics by reaching out to the supervisor for clearance to provide such support.
* Responsible to use the company's truck/bus to convey only authorized goods and persons while using the allocated fuel for only company business
OND, WASC, SSCE Certifications
5-15 years of working experience.
* Must have a valid drivers license
* Must have good communication & interpersonal skills
* Must have sound knowledge of local and up-country routes and associated road furniture.
* Must have sound knowledge of traffic regulations Pan Nigeria.
Salary- 50,000 -70, 000
Asset and Equity Group a Team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer-centric, teamwork, integrity, responsible citizenry, and respect for individuals
Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
Pick up staff from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
Assist staff with loading and unloading their luggage.
Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
Candidate should possess relevant academic qualifications.
Minimum of 1 year of experience
Valid driver's license, polite and professional disposition.
Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour), effective communication skills, knowledgeable in road networks, and routes in Lagos State.
Salary- 50,000 -70, 000