A fire outbreak has burnt down the immunization office of Rogo Local Government Area of Kano State at the early hours of today.
A special delegation from the State Primary Health Care Board that visited the scene to ascertain the damage done condoled with the Local Government Chairman, adding that this is a setback to immunization activities in the area.
The Primary Healthcare board’s spokesperson, Maikudi Muhammad Marafa, also conveyed the chairman, Dr. Tijjani Hussaini’s sadness over the tragedy.
The Chairman also called for preventive measures to prevent further occurrence, as the board navigates through so that immunization doesn’t suffer much in the area.
It is still uncertain how the fire started, and though the offices were burnt to ashes, an estimate of what was lost is yet to be made known.