AllNews presents the top 5 latest job vacancies in Nigeria today, Monday, October 2, 2023. Explore opportunities and apply now.
Technician (Electrician, AC Technician, Painters, Carpenter, Aluminium, Welders, Tiler, Bricklayer) at IFS Group
We seek experienced Technicians with relevant training and skills in the following areas for immediate employment in Apapa, Lagos State:
- AC Technicians
- Candidates should possess an OND or C&G, Trade Test or equivalentqualification with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
Prefered Educational Qualifications
- Technical & Vocational Degree. Click to apply.
Growth Marketing Lead (Student Recruitment) at Decagon
- Develop and execute innovative growth marketing strategies that amplify our institute's visibility and position us as a destination for aspiring software engineers.
- Utilize a variety of digital platforms, social media, email campaigns, webinars, and more to engage with potential candidates and build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Oversee end-to-end recruitment campaign management, from ideation and creation to execution and performance analysis.
- Continuously analyze campaign metrics, conversion rates, and engagement data to refine strategies and achieve optimal results.
- Act as a brand ambassador, effectively communicating our institute's values, culture, and opportunities to potential candidates.
- Lead the admissions team to ensure a seamless transition for candidates from initial contact to enrollment.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitor landscapes to identify opportunities for differentiation and innovation. Click to apply.
GIS Officer at Cloudware Technologies
- We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. Geographical information systems (GIS) officers captures and analyze a range of geographical data using GIS systems in order to help organizations make long-term plans
- Work on projects, scoping out the nature and purpose of the information required by clients
- Collect, store, analyze, and present geographical and spatial information
- Use a range of GPS tools in the field to capture the location of 'assets' such as bridges, street lights, road barriers, and flood defenses
- Undertake desk-based data capture (digitizing) to convert paper maps to GIS datasets to, for example, record the location of telecom cables or water pipelines from original maps.
- Create and maintain the structures necessary for GIS data storage
- Develop tools for loading/transferring GIS data between different systems
- Manipulate, analyze, and present geographical information by creating programs to convert GIS information from one format to another. Click to apply.
Reconciliation Specialist at PalmPay Limited
- The Reconciliation and Settlement specialist is responsible for resolving all issues arising from electronic transactions.
- Perform automated back-office processing such as dispute processing, settlement, reconciliation and reporting.
- Engage aggregators and business partners on improved service delivery
- Attend to customer and merchant disputes and ensure prompt resolution.
- Liaise with banks and aggregators on settlement discrepancies.
- Liaising with switching companies and card schemes on Settlement issues
- Reconciliation of transactions routed through various payments platforms including POS.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts for exceptions and subsequent escalation of exceptions to the switch and other vendors or third parties for resolution.
- Ensures timely reconciliation of all transactions done on the terminals. Click to apply.
Chargeback Specialist at PalmPay Limited
- We are looking for an experienced Chargeback Specialist who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for processing and reconciling vendor and customer disputes, posting chargeback credit card charges, maintaining documentation of chargebacks, and updating revenue reports when necessary. In this career, you may also resolve merchant disputes associated with a previous transaction and analyze cases of chargeback fraud.
Chargeback Specialist Responsibilities:-
- Review, processing, and timely resolution of Acquired Claims for Domestic and International transactions for Nigeria and its Affiliates.
- Liaise with the relevant unit, transaction owners, and processors with a view to resolving open and work-in-progress claims.
- Re-validate unsettled transaction position with the reconciliation team for closure.
- Follow up on Third Party Dependent transactions on the Dispute Portals for resolution and escalate appropriately.
- Ensure timely processing and closure of claims lodged against Palmpay merchants on the appropriate Dispute Management portals. Click to apply.
These are the Latest Jobs in Nigeria today. Visit our https://allnews.ng for more latest jobs in Nigeria and around the world.