AllNews presents the top 5 latest job vacancies in Nigeria today, Tuesday, October 3, 2023. Explore opportunities and apply now.
Business Development Officer at Radix Pension Managers Limited
- We are currently hiring for the role of Business Development Officer at a PFA.
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for sourcing for new prospects, calling prospective customers, explaining our service offering, and guiding them through the retirement savings account opening process.
- Collection of contribution schedules from client organisations
- Timely distribution of statement of accounts to clients
- Identify new prospects and build relationship with them
- Assist clients and customers in handling of any issues they have
- Maintain market intelligence on industry competition and report accordingly
- Organise avenues to present product information and proposals to the public and prospective corporate clients on varied services
- Assist in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Identify and assist in marketing Legacy Funds
- Brand Marketing i.e., presentation of the company’s product to potential clients
- Maintaining customer relationship with clients.
- Perform other duties as may be directed by the supervisor. Click to apply.
Store Officer at MacTay Consulting
- Maintain detailed records of inventory transactions, including receipts, issues, returns, and adjustments. Ensure all documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Receive and inspect incoming goods to ensure they meet quality and quantity specifications. Verify shipments against purchase orders and resolve discrepancies.
- Process internal and external orders for goods, ensuring accurate picking, packing, and shipping of items. Coordinate with relevant departments to meet delivery deadlines.
- Conduct regular physical inventory audits to reconcile discrepancies and maintain inventory accuracy.
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Credit in supply chain management or a related field is a plus.
- Proven experience in store management or a similar role. Click to apply.
Finance and Account Officer at MacTay Consulting
- Maintain and review financial records.
- Ensure compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Prepare budgets regularly.
- Monitor expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- 3 - 5 years of related experience working for an FMCG company.
- Related experience preparing budgets will be an added advantage. Click to apply.
Network Technician at Eko Electricity Distribution Plc (EKEDC)
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring and carrying out performance checks
- Troubleshooting network problems and outages, collaborating with HQ on network optimization.
- Monitor, maintain, and resolve any network challenges
- Wireless network setup and management, maintenance, upgrading, and deploying.
- Set up/design/maintain LAN network in HQ and all District offices.
- HND / BSc in Computer Science or in a related field.
- Communication (Good verbal and written) skills
- IT Analytical skills
- Strong project management skills. Click to apply.
Sales Executive at Snapnet Limited
- Are you a young person who is passionate about sales. Do you have experience selling ICT products or a knack for technology? Apply for the role of a sales executive and let us partner together.
Prefered Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- NCE Degree. Click to apply.
These are the Latest Jobs in Nigeria today. Visit our https://allnews.ng for more latest jobs in Nigeria and around the world.