AllNews presents the top 5 latest job vacancies in Nigeria today, Thursday, September 21, 2023. Explore opportunities and apply now.
Employee Relations Officer at PalmPay Limited
- We are seeking an experienced Employee Relations Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for promoting company culture, managing employee engagement, planning and coordinating events, creating engaging content, and managing the HR's social media platforms.
- The Employee Relations Supervisor will be a key member of the HR team and will work closely with other departments to support the company's growth and success.
- Develop and implement strategies to promote and reinforce company culture
- Create and manage employee engagement initiatives to improve employee satisfaction and retention
- Plan and coordinate company events such as team building, social events, and holiday parties
- Create engaging content for the company's internal communications channels
- Manage the HR's social media platforms and develop content to increase engagement and reach
- Provide guidance and support to employees on HR policies and procedures
- Conduct investigations into employee complaints and concerns and provide recommendations for resolution
- Assist with the development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives
- Provide regular reports to senior management on employee relations metrics and trends
- Perform other related duties as required. Click to apply.
Configuration Engineer- Finance
We are seeking a driven Configuration Engineer- Finance to provide technical and systems design expertise in developing, integrating, and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics 365. Your responsibilities will include integrating D365 Finance with other MS Dynamics functions as well as other related business systems. The role offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing global tech enterprise and to support some of our core functionality that serves as a foundation for our continued success.
Driving exceptional outcomes with purpose-built solutions.
Tek Experts is a tech services and support company focused on delivering specialized and unique solutions for clients. We’re problem solvers, engagers, and creative thinkers who always strive to help our customers succeed. Our agile, relationship-based support helps the largest, most innovative enterprises thrive. If you crave problem-solving, finding improvement in process, learning, and working within a diverse global team, you're the fit we're looking for. Join our global team of experts and grow your IT career with us. Click to apply.
Human Resource Manager at Hudson Mining Limited - Kwara & Plateau
- Leadership and management targets:
- Achieve ambitious targets year-by-year, by supporting and winning an increasing share of the market (increasing the purchase of particular minerals at a competitive rate)
- Proactively identify local end sellers and owners of mines.
- Build key relationships to promote Hudson brand awareness:
- No specific gender
- Age: 30 - 45 years
- Good computer skills, documentation, and management skills.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy is essential with skills in software such as Sage, ERP, SAP QuickBooks etc.
- Proactively understand the company’s demands, working with colleagues across departments, and at the Department for International Trade headquarters in China.
- Map and account manage relationships with the most promising suppliers for the territory
- Manage solid relationships with State Government,Federal Government, and all government agencies and departments.
- Using your network, market key Nigeria mining capabilities to the Chinese mark. Click to apply.
To grow the business client base by targeting top/key names in the different sectors including their downlines, while continuing to deliver better than market returns. Efficiently deploying acquisitions resources and strategies across the platform and ensuring consistency of process and policy. This role will be responsible for acquiring new Commercial clients by working with business teams to develop strategies, win new mandates, communicate portfolio mandates to acquisition teams and structure unique opportunities to benefit new clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable business-related field; MBA preferred.
- 7-12 years' experience in Business Development and Client Acquisition within the Banking industry.
- Proven strategy development and implementation experience.
- Grows Talent
- Customer Focus
- Results Driven
- Proven strategy development
- implementation experience
- Thinks Strategically. Click to apply.
Senior Methods & Performance Engineer M/F
Senior Methods & Performance Engineer M/F
Temporary work contract
1 year renewable
SPIE Services Nigeria Limited is looking for profiles to fill the position of Senior Methods & Performance Engineer. His/her responsibilities shall include the following:
- Coordinate the activities passing through the Well Delivery Process, including the necessary interfaces with Internal (Field Ops, Engineering and Construction, Subsurface and Planning) and external (government, regulatory Agencies, contractors etc.) stakeholders to maximize the value of Drilling & Well operations.
- Foster a Quality culture within the teams. Set standards and expectations to deliver best-in-class performance across all Drilling & Wells activities through robust internal stakeholder engagement and external contractor management.
- Guarantee the accomplishment of Well operations in compliance with codes of practice, safety and environmental protection, while optimizing costs and lead times. Click to apply.
These are the Latest Jobs in Nigeria today. Visit our https://allnews.ng for more latest jobs in Nigeria and around the world.