AllNews presents the top 5 latest job vacancies in Nigeria today, Monday, September 25, 2023. Explore opportunities and apply now.
Professional Housekeeper (Live-in) at Stresert Services Limited
VACANCY FOR A PROFESSIONAL HOUSEKEEPER (live-in)
Location: Ikeja, GRA
Our client requires the services of a live-in professional housekeeper with integrity and attention to detail for immediate employment.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Make up beds and change linens as required
- Sort, wash, load and unload laundry
- Iron and press clothing and linen
- Sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- Refill toilet paper rolls and hand soap in the bathrooms
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify homeowner of any damages, deficits and disturbances
10. Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety
11. Keep an eye out for issues such as burned-out light bulbs that need replacing
12. Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition. Click to apply.
Country Manager at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is an NGO whose primary objective is about empowering women worldwide; with the aim of helping them achieve their fullest potential and becoming what God originally created them to be.
The Country Manager is responsible for setting the mission and vision of the Firm and defining its strategic direction, ensuring that resources are in place to accomplish important mission goals, recruiting and retaining staff, keeping teams motivated and capable of exceeding expectations, and building the kind of corporate culture which supports the firm’s mission.
- The Country Manager reports to the Advisory Board (with experience in the industry) Two boards, Board of trustees and advisory board.
- The Ideal Candidate
- The Country Manager will set strategy and vision, build the NGO’s culture, lead the senior team, and allocate capital appropriately. Working with the Board, the Country Manager will set important goals for the organization and work systematically to meet them.
- The Country Manager will make it a priority to define the NGO’s priorities and direction. The ideal candidate will assess and evaluate strategies, decide how the organization will differentiate itself from other like-minded organizations in the region, and will hire teams, set budgets, forge alliances, and build partnerships to further the mission. The Country Manager will play a formative role in building the culture of the NGOs around community service, accountability, and results so that the very best in the field find the firm to be a solid professional home with ample opportunities for advancement and professional growth. The Country Manager will invest heavily in the training, mentoring and capacity building at Firm. Finally, the Country Manager will actively promote the firm to build its financial reserves and goodwill. The ideal candidate will secure resources, budget and allocate resources appropriately and hold herself accountable for the financial health of the organization. Click to apply.
Workforce Manager, Contact Center at Jumia Nigeria
- The Workforce Manager of the Contact Center plays a critical role in optimizing the operational efficiency of our customer support and sales teams.
- This position is responsible for forecasting, scheduling, real-time monitoring, and reporting tmaximize the utilization of contact center resources and meet service level goals.
- The Workforce Manager will collaborate with various departments to align workforce planning with business objectives and continuously improve operational performance.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, a deep understanding of contact center operations, and the ability tmake
- Develop and maintain accurate forecasts of call, chat, email, and social media volume.
- Create and manage staffing models tensure optimal resource allocation tmeet service level targets.
- Monitor and analyze historical data tidentify trends and seasonality, adjusting forecasts as needed.
- Create and manage agent schedules, ensuring adequate coverage during peak and off-peak hours.
- Implement efficient scheduling practices tmaximize agent productivity and minimize overstaffing or understaffing.
- Handle schedule adjustments, real-time monitoring, and intraday management to address unforeseen changes.
- Monitor and report on key contact center KPIs, including service level, average handle time, adherence, and occupancy. Click to apply.
Proposal Coordination Officer
Position: Proposal Coordination Officer
Contract: 3-year renewable contract
- Collaborate with the Unit Head to proactively search various sources, including donor websites, funding databases, and subscribed search tools/platforms, to identify potential funding opportunities/calls, Requests for Proposals, and Expressions of Interest that align with the IITA's mandate and strategic goals.
- Support with the publishing/circulation of identified calls to scientists and relevant teams including populating summarized call guidelines/information into the proposal call automation system.
- Coordinate internal registration procedures on proposals, including follow-up with scientists and proposal teams to ensure timely completion of proposal/project summary forms.
- Support scientists and project teams to guide them in navigating through the proposal call automation system. This includes facilitating with the Software Systems team to resolve all related technical issues/challenges.
- Collaborate with interrelated teams to facilitate the processing of relevant supporting documents/information (e.g., Support Letter, Letter of Intent, due diligence form, etc.) required for proposal submissions.
- Support to extract donor intelligence and maintain a database of key donors and report on emerging trends and forecasts including their priorities, funding cycles, and application procedures that could inform IITA's and CGIAR’s strategic resource mobilization interventions. Click to apply.
News Reporter at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
Position: News Reporter
Duration: 6 months’ renewable
- Cover and document Institute events and stories for Radio IITA, including live reports.
- Schedule and conduct news interviews.
- Create and develop news stories.
- Establish and maintain news contacts.
- Write, edit, submit a copy and attend news events.
- Proofread and verify statements and facts.
- Edit, field record, and produce radio, web, and broadcast news reports.
- Maintain news department files, including a digital archive of news stories broadcast.
- Write and deliver news stories from the reader's perspective.
11. Publish or broadcast news stories.
12. Abide by journalism's ethics and codes.
13. Maintain notes and audio recordings. Click to apply.
These are the Latest Jobs in Nigeria today. Visit our https://allnews.ng for more latest jobs in Nigeria and around the world.