AllNews presents the top 5 latest job vacancies in Nigeria today, Tuesday, September 26, 2023. Explore opportunities and apply now.
Office Assistant at Krishat Pharma Industries Limited
- Here at Krishat Pharma Industries limited., we are the leading company in our industry in the Ibadan City area.
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
What does an office assistant do?
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure.
- This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Responsibilities for Office Assistant
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues. Click to apply.
Officer, IT Operations
Technology plays a critical role in enabling us to provide transformative education at a massive scale in highly resource-constrained environments. This is one of the key elements that gives us the ability to deliver radically impactful programmes, creating brighter futures for a generation of children across the world each day. Technology spans several key functions, including product management, business intelligence, software development and IT operations.
Working with us, passionate technologists have a chance to directly change the world.
IT Operations is responsible for last mile delivery of technology, ensuring that everyone from school staff to executives, all have the functioning technology they need to excel at their jobs. It also oversees the technical infrastructure that supports and connects all of our global offices, as well as the back-office systems that power our customer care centers, finance teams, warehouses, and more.
Within the technology group, IT Operations also holds the distinction of being the only department with a dedicated presence in each of our operating territories, meaning that is also the key conduit and primary advocate for all aspects of technology at our, ensuring the work done by the other technology departments delivers on its potential. Click to apply.
- Take ownership of shipping & transportation and logistics arrangements for all procurement activities. Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Management of third-party logistics service providers
- Possess good knowledge of the INCOTERMS and explore the most suitable for every transaction.
- Good understanding of industry limitations and regulations.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce costs.
- Execute logistics plan for inbound and outbound spares for delivery to destination as scheduled.
- Assess and recommend ideal shipping methods, routing, or carriers to meet necessary parameters, specifications, and costs.
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvement.
- Liaise with the relevant authorities for import and other statutory clearances required for procurement and imports.
10.Evaluate proposals from various freight forwarders to ascertain the most competitive and reliable means of importation and clearance.
11. Develop and maintain good relationships with customs, shipping/logistics agents, and port authorities.
12. Assist in automation and integration of the supply chain function.
13. Coordination with transporters and freight agents for the timely delivery of goods
14. Prompt processing of permits for clearance of Imported Consignment and payment of duties and taxes.
15. Ensuring all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
16. Awareness, understanding, and application of Quality & HSE policies on assigned jobs.
17. Awareness, understanding, and application of departmental /process objectives. Click to apply.
Resource Allocation Finance Manager-Africa
About the role:
The role is responsible for resource (Direct Marketing investments) allocation thought leadership across the Africa Operating Unit including implementing the global resource allocation strategy in the Africa Operating Unit. The role will act as a primary contact and support to the Africa Operating Unit Category Marketing Leads.
What You will Do:
- Management and overall responsibility for Africa Operating Unit ´s Direct Marketing investments (both Marketing Deductions and Direct Marketing Expenses) and oversight responsibility for Bottler DMI investments ensuring consistency in approach, analysis of returns and business performance tracking.
- Responsible to drive focus, understanding and use of marketing and investment ROI analysis tools and metrics across all investments – The Coca-Cola Company and Bottler; embedding a culture of clear financial responsibility in every budget owner.
- Analyze Enterprise Priority combo performance whilst providing resource re-allocations recommendations across the Africa Operating Unit, Franchises, as well as across categories and brands, always based on fact based financial data to support the investment decisions.
- Communicate to management business performance against specific Key Business Indicators with regards to resource allocation. Provide category and brand performance against key business metrics, including analysis of material variances.
- Lead and coordinate the Direct Marketing Investment Zero-based work process across the Africa Operating Unit and support the alignment of Direct Marketing investments with Franchise Operations and Bottling Partners.
- Coordinate with Platform Services to ensure proper investment allocation across category, brand and franchise operations so Africa Operating Unit Management can readily understand status of all spend (actual, committed, remaining). Click to apply.
Manager, Global Marketing Procurement Studio X
ROLE LOCATION: The location of the positions and whether or not relocation benefits are provided will be discussed at the time of offer. In instances where relocation is provided, current mobility policies will apply. All policies are subject to amendment, revision, or discontinuance at the sole discretion of the Company.
We are changing the face of marketing procurement. The Coca-Cola marketing organization is the best in the world and we are looking for a dynamic, connected manager to evolve the next chapter in how we approach our agency relationships.
The GMP Studio X Champion for The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) will act as a part of the Global Marketing Procurement (GMP) Organization working closely with the marketing organizations at global, category & Operating Unit (OU) levels, with PACS teams and FDS supporting Marketing stakeholders, as well as our Agency Network Partner WPP through Open X and Studio X Hub(s).
- Supports, as part of the global StudioX network, in creating the future agenda for StudioX, in anticipation of the future, upgrading it with new capabilities and technologies.
- Ensures the management of SX to support our marketing needs and global vision of simplifying and standardizing and digitizing the work moving through Studio X to deliver exceptional value, effectiveness of marketing work and dollars.
- Focuses on all aspects of StudioX – building and leading the OU StudioX operations and the implementation of the OU StudioX agenda, while connecting and integrating it to the global StudioX network.
- Owns and drives the OU Studio X activities, comprising integration of multiple capabilities, stewardship of ways of working (incl. tools) to deliver the Studio X agenda.
- Assesses and tracks StudioX performance
- Defines and operationalizes the capacity of StudioX based on aligned volume of work and OU calendar prioritization to execute key marketing programs for OUs and global charters working closely with key stakeholders especially the OU IMX lead, Marketing Operations & Capabilities team
- Supports Agency Operations Lead by ensuring all StudioX projects are submitted to Workfront.
- Works with Marketing Ops and Capabilities on the internal engagement and communication strategy
- Coordinates with Mkt Platform Services at OU level on key services/SLA and trouble shooting.
- Sets and articulates performance expectations with WPP and serve as escalation point to manage through to resolution. Click to apply.
These are the Latest Jobs in Nigeria today. Visit our https://allnews.ng for more latest jobs in Nigeria and around the world.