Would you like to receive notifications for Breaking news and updates?
Nneka Ikem, the Special Assistant, Media and Publicity to Sadiya Farouq, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development on Saturday said that Nigerian authorities are moving to the next stage of the N-Power NEXIT, AllNews reports.
Providing update about the NEXIT portal registration via her known Twitter handle, the minister's aide claimed that 14, 000 more exited Batches A and B N-Power beneficiaries have registered for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Empowerment Options in the last seven days.
14, 000 more exited Batches A & B @npower_ng beneficiaries have registered for the @cenbank Empowerment Options in the last 7 days! You’ve received your validation mails now, haven’t you? Let’s see those who haven’t yet. We’re moving to the next stage... don’t be left out. pic.twitter.com/qZetbIexmk— Nneka Ikem (@nnekaikem1) January 2, 2021
AllNews had earlier reported on Wednesday that Ikem stated that 126, 937 exited beneficiaries from Batches A and B have so far submitted their records for the CBN Empowerment program.
The NEXIT portal was developed "to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries to log on and apply for the various CBN economic empowerment and entrepreneurship options such as the AGSMEIS loan and the Anchor Borrowers Program (ABP)," Minister Farouq had said sometime last year.
Interested N-Power exited beneficiaries are encouraged to log on to the CBN portal for more information. The N-Power NEXIT website portal is http://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng.”
It was launched in November, 2020.