The Job Creation and Empowerment Initiative of the Social Investment Programme (SIP) of the Nigerian Government has shared information to N-Power 2020 Applicants on how to prepare for the scheme's application which launches 11:45 pm on Friday, AllNews reports.
On its official Twitter handle on Thursday, N-Power emphasized that interested applicants 'should not pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal'.
Dear Intending N-Power 2020 Applicants,
Here is how to prepare for the N-Power application.
1. Portal opens 11.45pm, June 26th, 2020.
2. Application is FREE. Do NOT pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal.
3. Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.#NPowerNG pic.twitter.com/q9enxbvzCP
— N-Power (@npower_ng) June 25, 2020
The 2020 N-Power portal for application is https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/.
1) This is open to only applicants aged 18 -35 (This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002.
2) Before you go on to apply, ensure that you have the following:
a) A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
b) A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG file.
c) Valid contact - email address or a reachable phone number.
d) Your degree certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
3) Once the portal reopens for applications, log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
4) Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
a) Input your valid contact information (Email or phone number)
b) The information will redirect you to your mail address for confirmation
c) Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
d) Bio-data and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
e) Education and Programme page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all.
I) The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
II) In addition, please not that for the N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor's Degree, HND, OND in Health sciences, such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied discipline in the Sciences.
III) Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificate and NYSC certificate.
f) Employment and other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government-issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
i) International passport
ii) National ID Card issued by NIMC
iii) Valid driver's license
iv) Permanent Voter's Card (PVC)
g) Review and Submit Page:
i) Review all the information you have inputted and then submit.
ii) Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID Number, write it down and keep it safe.