The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) has opened its portal for previously registered Batch C applicants who were not shortlisted for the stream 1 recruitment to check if they have been shortlisted.
NASIMS is the central management platform for the administration and coordination of Social Investment Programmes under the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
In an update via its official Facebook page, the process will require all applicants that applied for the previous Npower application to visit the nasims portal and login with their username and password and then visit the enrolment category to check.
Upon checking their nasims dashboard, the Batch C Stream 2 applicants will see a message; "Biometrics. Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via [email protected]”.
1. Login to your dashboard https://nasims.gov.ng/login and click the “verification” tab
2. Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
3. After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”
4. Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
5. Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
6. Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
7. After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
8. After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
COURTEVILLE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (“Courteville”), is a foremost Ni...LEARN MORE
NCR Nigeria PLC was incorporated in Nigeria under the Companies and Allied Matte...LEARN MORE
Omatek Ventures Plc is a Nigeria-based holding Company that was founded in 1988 ...LEARN MORE
Airtel Africa is a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money servi...LEARN MORE