A bungalow has been burnt to ashes at Maboreje Community in Ikirun, Ifelodun local government area of Osun State.
The cause of the inferno which began in the afternoon on Saturday could not be ascertained as of the time of filing this report.
Residents of the community stated that it took the collective efforts of neighbours and passers-by to stop the fire from affecting nearby houses.
Eyewitnesses indicated that people of Maboreje Community contacted the Fire Service office at Eko-ende garage, but all to no avail.
It was reported that the personnel of the fire service claimed that their vehicle was faulty, hence could not do anything to savage the situation.
The owner or any occupant of the house could not be reached for comments.
Arbico plc is a building and civil engineering contracting company, established ...LEARN MORE