Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer, the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has directed all members of the church to commence a 50-day fast and prayer for Nigeria.
Adeboye made the announcement at the Holy Ghost Service of the church-themed ‘FRESH AIR’.
The cleric had at the Holy Ghost Service of the church declared a 50-day fasting programme tagged, “Fasting and Prayer for Nigeria’’.
The RCCG 50 days fasting and prayers 2022 which started on Tuesday, January 11 will end on Wednesday, March 2, 2022.
TOPIC: Prayer For The Manifestation Of The Broken Siege (Individual)
BIBLE TEXT: Isa.10:27
1. Father, thank you for your grace and mercy that I enjoyed every day in Jesus name. Lam.3:22.
2. Father, thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name. John.3:16.
3. Father, thank you for your grace that made me overcome all the challenges of last year in Jesus name. 1John.5:4-5.
4. Father, have mercy on me and forgive me all my sins in Jesus name. Psa.51:1-2.
5. Father, have mercy on me and give me the grace to be willing and obedient to your words in Jesus name. Isa.1:19.
6. Father, have mercy on me and deliver me from every spirit of doubt in Jesus name. Jas.1:6-8.
7. Father, have mercy on me and teach me the steps to take for me to experience the manifestation of the broken siege in Jesus name. 2ki.4:1-7.
8. Father, have mercy on me and destroy every ancestral power that will not allow the manifestation of the broken siege in my life in Jesus name. Jud.6:25
9. Father, you have spoken that every siege of failure is broken, by your mercy let me begin to experience breakthrough this year in Jesus name. Luk.5:5-7.
10. Father, you have spoken that the siege of barrenness is broken, let me begin to experience fruitfulness in Jesus name. 1Sam.1:17-20.
11. Father, you have spoken that the siege of sickness, disease and infirmities are over, let me begin to enjoy divine health in Jesus name. 3John.1:2
12. Father, you have spoken that the siege of slavery is over, set me free today in Jesus name. Gen.41:39-42
13. Father, you have spoken that I will pursue, I will overtake I will recover all that I’ve lost, let there be the manifestation in Jesus name. 1 Sam.30:18
14. Father, as you have spoken, let your light shine and let everything and anything that represents darkness in my life disappear in Jesus name. Gen.1:3.
15. Father, you have spoken, let every mountain before me become plain in Jesus name. Zech.4:9.