Karim Benzema has won his first Ballon d'O, beating Sadio Mane and Kevin De Bruyne to the gong at the ongoing ceremony in what has been an amazing year for the French international.
The gong was presented to Benzema by former manager Zinedine Zidane at the ceremony.
Speaking after receiving the accolade, Benzema said it has been "a childhood dream to win the Ballon d'Or'.
The gong added to his UEFA Best player award with the FIFA Best player award left -- Benzema might be sweeping all the individual accolades.
1. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid, France)
2. Sadio Mane (Liverpool/Bayern Munich, Senegal)
3. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City, Belgium)
4. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich/Barcelona, Poland)
5. Nuno Mendes (Paris Saint-Germain, Portugal)
5. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool, Egypt)
6. Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain, France)
7. Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid, Belgium)
8. Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid, Brazil)
9. Luka Modric (Real Madrid, Croatia)
10. Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund/Manchester City, Norway)