The three days of the Israeli bombardment in Gaza has killed at least 44 Palestinians, including 15 children.
Israel and the Palestinian armed group Islamic Jihad has declared a truce, and according to the latest official information from the Palestinian health ministry, at least 350 civilians were also wounded.
Aljazeera on Monday report the names and ages of the 15 children, aged 18 and under, and killed by Israeli air strikes over the past three days.
The names are;
1. Jamil Najm al-Deen Naijm, 4 years
2. Alaa Abdullah Riyad Qaddoum, 5 years
3. Momen al-Nairab, 5 years
4. Hazem Salem, 9 years
5. Ahmad al-Nairab, 11 years
6. Jamil Ihab Najim, 13 years
7. Muhammad Yasser Nimr al-Nabahin, 13 years
8. Dalia Yasser Nimr al-Nabaheen, 13 years
9. Mohammed Hassouna, 14 years
10. Hamed Haider Najim, 11 years
12. Nazmi Fayez Abu Karsh, 16 years
13. Ahmed Walid al-Farram, 16 years
14. Mohammed Salah Naijm, 17 years
15. Khalil Abu Hamada, 18 years
According to data compiled by Defense for Children International, at least 2,200 children have been killed by the Israeli military across the Occupied Palestinian Territory since the year 2000.
Since 2008, Israel has waged four wars on the Palestinian territory, killing nearly 4,000 people.