• World - Africa
  • Updated: April 30, 2023

South Africa: Two-Year-Old Boy Dies In Shack Fire

South Africa: Two-Year-Old Boy Dies In Shack Fire

Two-Year-Old Boy Dies In Shack Fire In South Africa.

A two-year-old boy has died in a fire after the family shack was gutted during the early hours of this morning in Kingstown informal settlement in Despatch, Gqeberha, South Africa. 

The smell of smoke and fire allegedly woke up the owner of the shack around 00:15.

He ran out of the shack for help and was assisted by community members in saving his family.

Seven people were aided, but when the shack was completely consumed by fire, they realized that one child was still missing.

Adriaan Leeuskieter, a young boy, was killed in the fire. The fire is believed to have been started by a candle.

It is also reported that police are investigating the incident.

Related Topics

Join our Telegram platform to get news update Join Now
Rasheed Olajide Awoniyi
Rasheed Olajide Awoniyi

Rasheed is a Prolific Content Writer who also has a niche in all Genres of Literature, Academic Pape...

More From this Author


oando plc Oil & Gas

Exxon, an American Corporation, originally founded Oando in 1956 as Esso Africa....

eterna plc Oil & Gas

Eterna plc was incorporated on the 13th of January 1989 as Eterna Oil & Gas ...

mrs oil nigeria plc Oil & Gas

MRS Oil PLC started marketing petroleum products in Nigeria in 1913 under the Te...


0 Comment(s)


See this post in...