The Federal Government has stated that stranded Nigerians evacuating war-torn Sudan have continued their journey.
The Chairperson of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NiDCOM), Abike Dabiri-Erewa stated this after a video showing the moment the stranded students raised an alarm surfaced online.
Dabiri-Erewa reacting to the video in a Twitter post said the issues had been resolved and the buses have continued their journey.
"I have just spoken to @nemanigeria dg. He confirmed the buses have continued their Journey and said whatever issues have been resolved," she wrote.
The evacuation process which started on Wednesday is expected to culminate in the students being airlifted from Egypt by Air Peace on Friday.
See the tweet below: