Terms and Conditions
- 1. Other Relevant Terms
(b) Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of the Site. When using the Site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- 2. Changes to these Terms
- 2. Changes to these Terms
- 3. Changes to our Site
- 3.1 We may update the Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, if any of the content on the Site is out of date at any given time, we are under no obligation to update it.
- 3.2 We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- 4. Accessing our Site
- 4.1 We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 4.2 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
- 4.3 We provide a variety of different services and additional terms (including age requirements) may apply.
- 4.4 Our services are not suitable for those under sixteen years of age and, as such, by using our Site you represent that you are at least sixteen years of age. Persons who are at least sixteen years of age but under the age of eighteen years of age may only use the Site with legal parental or guardian consent.
- 5. Your Account and Password
- 5.1 If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- 5.3 If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us in writing at 1,Omololu Olotu Street, off Abiodun Onitiri Avenue, Abule-Egba, Lagos or [email protected]
- 6. Intellectual Property Rights
- 7. No Reliance on Information
- 7.1 The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
- .2 We shall have no responsibility to check the accuracy of any information provided or made available to us (which includes information listed in catalogues, listings and any other literature in use from time to time) and you rely on all such information at your own risk.
- 7.3 It is for you to satisfy yourself as to the quality, condition and provenance of any goods on the Site through your own inspection and enquiries and we shall accept no liability for any information prepared by us (in particular, where we have been dependent and/or reliant on information provided by third parties and, for the avoidance of doubt, we do not undertake to check or scrutinise such information).
- 7.4 The web pages contained in the Site may contain technical inaccuracies and typos. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on any Manheim website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. You agree to use any Manheim website at your own risk.
- 8. Limitation of our Liability
- 8.2 We are not liable in any way for failure, interruption, delay or any other matters of a similar nature whatsoever to the Site arising out of circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, explosion, earthquake, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, strikes, lockouts and industrial disputes, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity, failure of equipment or transmission (or other supply) difficulties (except where such failure or transmission (or other supply) difficulties are caused by our negligence or wilful default), the act or order of any government department, council or other constituted body and acts of God.
- 8.3 We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- a) use of, or inability to use, the Site;
- b) use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site;
- c) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- d) business interruption;
- e) loss of anticipated savings;
- f) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- g) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 8.4 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- 8.5 We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- 9. Uploading Content to our Site
- 9.1 Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to the Site, or to make contact with other users of the Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- 9.2 You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty, which means that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- 9.3 Any content you upload to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
- 9.4 We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- 9.5 We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of the Site.
- 9.6 We have the right to remove any posting you make on the Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- 9.7 The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values.